We apologize! Access 24/ online banking is temporarily unavailable.
We appreciate your patience while we install exciting upgrades. The NEW online banking and Mobile App will be available on Tuesday, November 3, 2020. At that time you will be able to log on to the new online banking from the homepage and/or download the new app from the app stores. Here are some things to know about the new online banking:
- The first time you log in to the new Access 24 Online Banking, you will need to know the following information for the account you wish to access:
- Social security number for the primary account owner
- Member number
- Email address associated with the account
- Phone number associated with the account
- Two-Factor Authentication for Online Banking. You will receive a code via text message, phone call or using a special Authenticator App. You will then enter that code when promoted. Once the code is received, you will have the option to set up biometric log in (facial recognition or fingerprint).
- Account Nicknames – You will need to re-establish account nicknames, if any existed prior to the system upgrade by selecting Options, then Customize Account Names.
- Online Banking History – History prior to the upgrade will be unavailable within Online Banking. However, you may review your account history on your eStatements.
- There will be New Bill Pay within Access 24–
- You will be prompted to read and accept the “Enroll in Bill Pay” disclosure on your first login. Your current payees, history and scheduled payments will then be available. You will not need to re-enter your Bill Pay information.
- If you are using Bill Pay for account to account transfers, you will need to use the “Transfer Funds” tab within Access 24 to set these up instead of using Bill Pay.