The Payment Protection Plan is made up of several valuable coverages:
- Life Protection -Life Protection is designed to pay off your loan in the event of death. Life Protection is available to the borrower as single coverage and for both the borrower and co-borrower as joint coverage.
- Disability Protection – Disability Protection is designed to make your monthly payments if you are ill or injured, under doctor’s care and unable to work for more than 14 days. Single or joint coverage is available.
- Involuntary Unemployment Protection – Involuntary Unemployment Protection is designed to make your monthly payments if you become involuntarily unemployed. Single or joint coverage is available.
Contact a loan representative for more information
GAP-Guaranteed Asset Protection
Available on Auto and Motorcycle Loans. If your vehicle is totaled or stolen, your insurance settlement will be based on the vehicle’s actual cash value, not the outstanding loan balance. This may create a deficiency balance or “gap.” Now you can protect your vehicle investment with GAP. GAP is designed to eliminate your unpaid net loan balance in the event your vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair (totaled).
- 60-day “Free Look” of the product.
Route 66: Extended Warranty Coverage
CODE Credit Union has partnered with Route 66 to offer you Extended Warranty Coverage on your vehicle. Call us today and get a great deal on Extended Warranty Coverage from Route 66 through your credit union.
- Enjoy $0 deductible on all plans.
- Competitive rates.
- 30-day “Free Look” of the product.
- Nationwide Coverage.
- 24/7/365 Emergency Roadside Service.
- Coverage that is transferable.
Vehicle depreciation is often considered the number one expense to vehicle purchasers. Before the first oil change your new car could lose thousands of dollars in value, potentially eliminating your down payment and equity in the event of total loss. Not only do we protect your initial down payment, but also the equity built as you pay down the loan.
Who needs this protection? Depreciation protection is ideal for those who:
- Finance 100% or less
- Put money down
- Make accelerated payments
- Desire protection for vehicle depreciation
- Desire peace of mind knowing the money invested in a vehicle is protected from total loss
Benefits of protection:
- Protection for collision or comprehensive total loss, including theft
- Life of loan protection
- No mileage or year restrictions
- Open enrollment
- 100% Refundable for 60 days
- Accidental Death protection included. Provides for cancellation of up to $1,000 of your outstanding loan balance if an accident results in death