Health Savings Account (HSA)
Saving for a healthier future.
CODE’s Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) are a convenient way to save for future or current medical expenses. Available for those with High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP), HSAs are an extra safety net into which you and your employer can make contributions. Contributions deducted from your payroll are pre-taxed. Dividends earned are tax-free. Funds can be used for many types of medical expenses including, but not limited to, doctor’s visits, prescriptions, eye glasses and/or hearing aids.*
Easy access to your account
- CODE Visa Debit Card
- CODE HSA Checks are available
- 24/7 ATM access
- Access24 – 24/7 online internet banking
- PAT – Personal Audio Teller – available 24/7
- Mobile banking – Access your account through CODE’s mobile banking. Learn More
Added Features of your CODE HSA
- Earn dividends on balances of $500 or more
- Dividends are compounded monthly
- No monthly or annual service fee.
- Contributions to your 2020 HSA may be made until April 15, 2021.
Please use the following chart for maximum contributions for the years of 2020 and 2021.
Catch up Contribution*
*Age 55 and older are allowed to contribute an additional $1,000.
If you are a City of Dayton employee opening a new H S A for 2021, you can utilize the “OPEN NOW” link above or download the Account Agreement and Debit Card Order Form and bring them into any CODE Credit Union location.
If you would like more information about CODE Credit Union Health Savings Accounts please call 937-222-8971 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other helpful links:
*Consult your tax advisor.