The Stebbins High School Student Run Credit Union will be open on Tuesdays and Thursdays – open your account today and stay tuned for more details!
CODE Credit Union is proud to announce the NEW Student Run Credit Union at Stebbins High School. The student staff will be responsible for operating and promoting the Student Run Credit Union throughout the school year.
In addition to helping students learn about financial responsibility, the Student Run Credit Union provides convenience and many ways to access the student and faculty accounts including:
- Make deposits and withdrawals during lunch periods on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Access accounts at CODE Credit Union’s Downtown branch Monday thru Friday.
- Visit any CODE Credit Union branch or utilize Shared Branches across the country.
- Access funds at thousands of ATM machines with the Stebbins Debit Card.
- Access accounts online at codecu.org.
- Link student accounts with parent accounts to easily transfer funds and monitor accounts.
- Access accounts using CODE’s mobile banking.
Get started today! Help your student learn about financial responsibility today by opening an account at the Stebbins Student Run Credit Union. Here’s how to get started:
- Fill out the paper membership application, or apply for an account online with our NEW and easy online account opening feature!
- Please indicate on the application if you want your student to have a debit card.
- The parent/guardian can also apply for a debit card as a joint account holder.
- Return the application along with at least a $5.00 deposit to either the student credit union or CODE Credit Union’s Downtown branch.
- The welcome packet will be mailed to the student’s home.
- The debit card will also be mailed to the home address soon thereafter.