NOW OPEN : The Northmont High School Student Run Credit Union!
Mr. Eric Wagner will once again be heading up The Student Run Credit Union. He has nine years of experience with recruiting and directing The Student Run Credit Union staff. The student staff will be responsible for operating and promoting the Student Run Credit Union throughout the 2020-21 school year.
In addition to helping students learn about financial responsibility, the Student Run Credit Union provides convenience and many ways to access the student and faculty accounts including:
- Make deposits and withdrawals during lunch periods on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Access accounts at CODE Credit Union’s Englewood branch Monday thru Saturday.
- Visit any CODE Credit Union branch or utilize Shared Branches across the country.
- Access funds at thousands of ATM machines with the Northmont Debit Card.
- Access accounts online at codecu.org.
- Link student accounts with parent accounts to easily transfer funds and monitor accounts.
- Access accounts using CODE’s mobile banking.
Get started today! Help your student learn about financial responsibility today by opening an account at the Northmont Student Run Credit Union. Here’s how to get started:
- Fill out the membership application.
- Please indicate on the application if you want your student to have a debit card.
- The parent/guardian can also apply for a debit card as a joint account holder.
- Return the application along with at least a $5.00 deposit to either the student credit union or CODE Credit Union’s Englewood branch.
- The welcome packet will be mailed to the student’s home.
- The debit card will also be mailed to the home address soon thereafter.