CODE Credit Union- Tuition Link- Private Student Loans
Apply now: Undergraduate | Graduate
CODE Credit Union offers private student loans to help students and families cover the costs of college or graduate school. If you have a remaining balance to pay after exhausting your financial aid sources of scholarships, grants, work study and federal student loans, a private student loan may be the answer. CODE’s Tuition Link Private Student Loan is available to undergraduate and graduate students at an amount of up to $20,000* annually to help pay for tuition, fees, room and board and other qualified expenses.
Features and Benefits:
- Borrow up to $20,000* annually for Undergraduate loans and for Graduate loans.
- No payments required until 6 months after graduation.
- Take up to 15 years to pay back the loan.
- Reduce your interest rate by 0.25% when you elect to have your student loan payments automatically withdrawn from your CODE checking or savings account.
- Interest rates are based on the Prime rate and range from Prime plus 1%-4% with a floor of 5.5% APR.
- A cosigner is not required if the student is creditworthy and over 18**. You are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner to increase your chances of being approved and obtaining a lower interest rate and/or loan fee.
- There are no prepayment penalties which means that you may make higher monthly payments or pay the loan off at any time without penalty.
- Applying for a private student loan is easy and convenient through our online application, available 24/7.
How to qualify for a student loan
The borrower must be:
- At least age 18 or apply with a qualified co-signer.**
- Attending school on a half-time basis or more at an eligible college or university (click here for our approved school list).
- Creditworthy (having a satisfactory credit score and credit history); or you should apply with a cosigner who meets these conditions.
- A member of CODE Credit Union. If you are not currently a member, you will be asked to complete a membership application after you apply for your student loan. You can complete a membership application online.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
View the Truth in Lending statement for a Private Student Loan to learn more about costs.
Click here to apply for a CODE Tuition Link Undergraduate Student Loan now!
Click here to apply for a CODE Tuition Link Graduate Student Loan now!
* Annual loan limits will be determined by the school using the cost of attendance minus financial aid.
** Or age of majority