Access 360-A new account aggregation tool allowing you to see all your finances in one place.
Now available: cash flow management and online budgeting with Access 360.
You can even see your current account balances from other financial institutions.
Plus, it is all FREE!
View your banking, investments, mortgage and credit card information all in one place, regardless of where you have the accounts ... Now that’s convenience!
- -View all your accounts in one place
- -Create “tags” to categorize and monitor your spending
- -Set financial goals
- -Set up and manage an online budget
At CODE Credit Union we want our online members to be empowered to make the best financial decisions. Access 360 allows members to keep track of all their finances in one convenient place. Log in to Access 24 and click on “Access 360” to sign up today
Access 360 FAQ
Access24 Internet Banking & Bill Payment - Access24 is the quick, easy and secure way to view checks cleared and manage your CODE Accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With FREE Access24 Internet Banking you can:
- Make account transfers, obtain balances, verify deposits and view checks cleared
- Obtain Visa information and pay your Visa bill online with Cardview Online
- Sign up for eStatements
- And more
Easily schedule payments, have your recurring bills paid automatically and conveniently view your past payment history.
Receive online Bill Pay FREE* when you have a CODE Checking Account plus the following services:
- Visa Debit Card
- Direct Deposit**
- or an Education Advantage Loan through CODE
*Free Bill Payment does not apply if member doesn't qualify for a Visa Debit Card. If use of the Visa Debit Card or Direct Deposit of net pay stops, or if the eStatement service is discontinued, CODE reserves the right to charge a $4.95 monthly Bill Payment fee.
**Direct Deposit of your net pay.
CODE Credit Union mobile banking ... It's so easy ANYONE can do it!
Now you can manage your money anytime, anywhere - from your mobile device.
- - Check your account balances
- - View recent transactions
- - Transfer money between your accounts
- - Pay bills
- - Send money via text or email with Popmoney.
- - Find ATMs and branch locations
- - And more!
If you have an Android, iPhone or BlackBerry download the CODE Credit Union mobile banking App directly from the App Store. You will find the App under “CODE Credit Union”.
If you have a phone that is not supported by an App, you can still use Mobile Banking.
Sign up by logging in to Access 24 and Click on Mobile Banking.
Having trouble? Call us at 937-222-8971 for assistance or stop in to any CODE Credit Union office.
Use Popmoney to send money to friends, coworkers, associations, or anyone you owe.
You only need the person's name and e-mail address or mobile phone number. You can even include a message with your payment such as, "Thanks for the concert tickets!"
You're charged a small fee for each payment, and there is a limit on how much money you can send in each payment. The fee and payment limit appear near the Amount field.
When you send money to someone, the person receives notification (e-mail or text message) of your payment.
If the recipient has signed up for Popmoney, the money you send is automatically deposited into the person's account.
If the recipient hasn't signed up for the service, Popmoney sends the person an invitation that explains how to sign up for the service and claim the money you sent.
To send money:
1. Click Pay People. If this is your first time using Popmoney, read the welcome message and click Continue.
2. In the Send Money section of the page, select the person you want to send money to.
- If you've sent money to this person before, select the person from your list. His personal information is entered into the form for you.
- If you are sending money to a person for the first time, enter his information in the form. (This person will be in your list the next time you send him money.)
3. Enter the amount you want to send. Note the fee that will be charged for sending this payment, as well as the maximum amount you are allowed to send.
4. In Pay From, select the account from which to withdraw the money you send. Your preferred account is selected by default, but you can select any account that has check-writing privileges. To make the selected account your preferred account, select Make Preferred Account.
5. Include a message if needed. For example, "Thanks for the tickets" or "Here's my half of the dinner bill from last night."
6. Click Preview Payment.
7. Review the payment details and click Send Money. The person receives notification (either e-mail or text message) of your payment.Restrictions on Sending Money
Popmoney is not available in all states yet. If you live in a state where Popmoney is not available, you won't be able to send money. However, you can still receive money. If you move to another state, be sure to update your address information.
ATM and VISA Debit Card
ATM Card - Fast, easy access to your CODE accounts with a CODE ATM card and never wait in line again to get cash. Use your card for transactions 24/7 at any of the thousands of Accel ® and Plus® ATMs conveniently located where you live, work or shop. CODE is a member of the Alliance One network of ATMs, branded with the blue and white Alliance One logo. Visit CODE's drive-up ATMs at 355 W. Monument Ave., Dayton, 2759 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd, Dayton and 415 W. National Rd., Englewood.
New! Download the App for the Alliance One ATM locator directly from the App Store under “Alliance One” for a list of the closest ATM locations wherever you are.
Visa Debit Card - The card that works like a check! Purchases and services will automatically be deducted from your CODE Checking Account. Use your card everywhere Visa® Debit Cards are accepted. Just present your card, sign the receipt and be on your way. No more hassles with check approvals, carrying a checkbook or having extra cash. The Visa Debit card is two cards in one.
PAT (Personal Audio Teller)
PAT, CODE's Personal Audio Teller, is the easy and confidential way to be in touch with your CODE accounts 24/7. When you call PAT, you are connected with CODE's computer system that provides you with up-to-the-minute account information. Call PAT to:
- Obtain account balances
- Verify deposits and checks cleared
- Transfer funds among your accounts
- And more
With PAT's local number (222-4PAT) or toll free number (800-564-5227) you can call from anywhere - work, home or even when you're out of town. If you do not already have a PAT access number, request one today.
Shared Branching - As a CODE member you have access to more than 2,400 branches nationwide. You can do your financial transactions at participating credit unions at no cost including:
- Make deposits or withdrawals
- Cash checks
- Make balance inquiries
- Make loan payments and get advances
- And purchase travelers cheques**
You must be a CODE member to use this service. All you need is your CODE account number and photo ID. Click Here for a current listing of Shared Branching locations: www.co-opsharedbranch.org.
Or call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP (888-748-3266) to locate a branch by telephone.
|Wright-Patt Credit Union:|
|1810 Woodman Center Dr., Kettering||M-F 9-7, Sat 9-1|
|Cross Pointe Center, 277 E. Alex Bell Rd., Centerville||M-F 9-7, Sat 9-1|
|2759 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd., Dayton||M-F 9-8, Sat 9-1|
|Waynetown Plaza, 7345 Old Troy Pk., Huber Heights||M-F 9-7, Sat 9-1|
|3530 Siebenthaler, Dayton||M-F 9-7, Sat 9-1|
|Twin Towers Food Mart, 521 Xenia Ave., Dayton||M-F 9-5, Sat 9-1|
|Five Points, 130 E. Dayton-Yellow Springs Rd., Fairborn||M-F 9-7, Sat 9-1|
|Gantt Center, 2465 Executive Park Blvd., Fairborn||M-F 9-7, Sat 9-1|
|88 S. Progress Rd., Xenia||M-F 9-7, Sat 9-1|
|1697 Bechtle Ave, Springfield||M-F 9-7, Sat 9-2|
|2501 W. Main St., Troy||M-F 9-7, Sat 9-1|
|1506 N. Fairfield Rd., Beavercreek||M-F 9-7, Sat 9-1|
|3 Enfield St., Greenhills||M-F 9-7, Sat 9-1|
|Hoke Plaza, 7704 Hoke Rd., Clayton||M-F 9-7, Sat 9-1|
|River Valley Credit Union:|
|505 Earl Blvd, Miamisburg||M-Th 9-5, F 9-6, Sat 9-12|
|3927 Indian Ripple Rd., Beavercreek||M-Th 9-5, F 9-6, Sat 9-12|
|2094 S. Alex Rd., Dayton||M-Th 9-5, F 9-6, Sat 9-12|
|25 W. Central Ave., Springboro||
M-Th 9-5, F 9-6, Sat 9-12
|700 Fairview Dr., Carlisle||M-Th 9-5, F 9-6, Sat 9-12|
|815 Elliott Dr., Middletown||M-Th 9-5, F 9-6, Sat 9-12|
Day Air Credit Union:
|9655 Dayton-Lebanon Pike, Centerville||M-F 9-6, Sat 9-1|
|3501 Wilmington Pike, Kettering||M-F 9-6, Sat 9-1|
|3434 York Commons Blvd., Vandalia||M-F 10-7, Sat 10-2|
|International Harvester Employee Credit Union|
|5000 Urbana Rd, Springfield||M-F 9-5|
|145 W. High Street, Springfield||M-F 9-5|